Re: Email filter problem with 'index'

От Bruce Momjian
Тема Re: Email filter problem with 'index'
Дата
Список pgsql-www
Does anyone even know how to use the majordomo commands?  I think
subscribe and unsubscribe are the only one we need to worry about.

Marc G. Fournier wrote:

> Nothing gets 'trashed', only put into the moderation cue for manual
> approval ...
>
> That said, the current 'taboo' list looks like:
>
> configset GLOBAL admin_body <<ENDAAB
> /^accept$/i
> /^reject$/i
> /\badd me\b/i
> /\bdelete me\b/i
> /\bremove\s+me\b/i
> /\bchange\b.*\baddress\b/
> /\bsignoff\b/i
> /\bsubscribe\b/i
> /^sub\b/i
> /\bunsubscribe\b/i
> /^unsub\b/i
> /^\s*help\s*$/i
> /^\s*info\s*$/i
> /^\s*info\s+\S+\s*$/i
> /^\s*lists\s*$/i
> /^\s*which\s*$/i
> /^\s*which\s+\S+\s*$/i
> /^\s*index\s*$/i
> /^\s*who\s*$/i
> /^\s*who\s+\S+\s*$/i
> /^\s*get\s+\S+\s*$/i
> /^\s*get\s+\S+\s+\S+\s*$/i
> /^\s*approve\b/i
> /^\s*passwd\b/i
> /^\s*newinfo\b/i
> /^\s*newconfig\b/i
> /^\s*writeconfig\b/i
> /^\s*mkdigest\b/i
> ENDAAB
>

> On Tue, 15 Mar 2011, Greg Stark wrote:
>
> > On Mon, Mar 14, 2011 at 5:42 PM, Marc <scrappy@hub.org> wrote:
> >> That rule has been there since the lists were originally setup ... The rule should have been ^index, anchored to
theleft side ... I believe all admin rules are anchored that why ...

> > Uhm, what other bad words will get our emails trashed?
> >
> > --
> > greg
> >

> ----
> Marc G. Fournier                        Hub.Org Hosting Solutions S.A.
> scrappy@hub.org                                     http://www.hub.org
>
> Yahoo:yscrappy    Skype: hub.org    ICQ:7615664    MSN:scrappy@hub.org

http://enterprisedb.com

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

Сообщение: Re: Email filter problem with 'index'
Сообщение: Re: Email filter problem with 'index'