Re: Problems adding new email accounts: cv, cz and es

От Marc G. Fournier
Тема Re: Problems adding new email accounts: cv, cz and es
Дата
Список pgsql-www
On Thu, 16 Sep 2010, Josh Berkus wrote:

> On 9/16/10 1:55 PM, Selena Deckelmann wrote:
>> Hi!
>>
>> I need to add a few press email addresses for Cape Verde, the Czech
>> Republic and Spain.
>>
>> But I can't.
>>
>> See the awesome error message I get at the following URL:
>> http://skitch.com/selena/danmy/google-chrome
>
> Note that this is new.  Marc, you changed something in Cyrus.

Actually, it used to be that it was limited to somethng stupid like 6
characters ... I reduced it to 3 a couple of months ago ... itsn ot a
cyrus limit, its just one for that mailadmin interface, so I'm able to get
around it by jsut using command line tools ...
 > > --
>                                  -- Josh Berkus
>                                     PostgreSQL Experts Inc.
>                                     http://www.pgexperts.com

----
Marc G. Fournier                        Hub.Org Hosting Solutions S.A.
scrappy@hub.org                                     http://www.hub.org

Yahoo:yscrappy    Skype: hub.org    ICQ:7615664    MSN:scrappy@hub.org

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

Сообщение: Re: Problems adding new email accounts: cv, cz and es
Сообщение: Re: Problems adding new email accounts: cv, cz and es