Re: When is the release date for Postgres 8.5?

От Larry Rosenman
Тема Re: When is the release date for Postgres 8.5?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Fri, 22 Jan 2010, John R Pierce wrote:

> Larry Rosenman wrote:
>> Yeah.  The question of "when do we call it 9.0" has come up multiple
>> times over the past few release cycles, and "when we get built-in
>> replication" has always been one of the more popular answers.  If HS+SR
>> aren't enough to justify a major version bump, I'm not sure what would be.
>
> works for me, heh!   what I was hoping to hear :)
>
> and, gotcha, re X.0...
to be clear the quote about dot-oh is from Tom Lane, and not me.

I screwed up the cut/paste.

LER

Phone: +1 512-248-2683                 E-Mail: ler@lerctr.org
US Mail: 430 Valona Loop, Round Rock, TX 78681-3893

От: Erik Jones
Сообщение: MySQL -> Postgres migration tools?
От: Adrian Klaver
Сообщение: Re: Old/New