Re: PostgreSQL unsuitable for large datasets?

От Michael Labhard
Тема Re: PostgreSQL unsuitable for large datasets?
Дата
Список pgsql-cygwin
Jason,

    O.k.  Fair enough.  I'll make arrangements to do the test.  It'll be a
week or so and I'll report back when done.  Although the test is simple our
little shop has a lot of competition for the resources.

-- Michael

> Again, you are welcome.  However, it's sad that you are not even willing
> to try my suggestion -- especially, since it is so easy to do so.
> Nevertheless, you are the one with the itch, so you can choose to
> scratch it or not.
>
> Jason

Сообщение: Re: PostgreSQL unsuitable for large datasets?
Сообщение: Re: PostgreSQL unsuitable for large datasets?