Re: PostgreSQL unsuitable for large datasets?

От Jason Tishler
Тема Re: PostgreSQL unsuitable for large datasets?
Дата
Список pgsql-cygwin
Michael,

On Tue, Sep 03, 2002 at 09:40:28AM -0700, Michael Labhard wrote:
> O.k.  Fair enough.  I'll make arrangements to do the test.

Thanks.

> It'll be a week or so and I'll report back when done.

The above is fine and will be appreciated by the Cygwin PostgreSQL
community.

> Although the test is simple our little shop has a lot of competition
> for the resources.

You can always try it on your home PC.  Or, your friend's... :,)  But
more seriously, make sure that you stop all Cygwin processes to
guarantee that the change takes effect.

Jason