Re: Make SSPI documentation clearer

От Tomas Pospisek
Тема Re: Make SSPI documentation clearer
Дата
Список pgsql-docs
Hi pgsql documenters,

what is the status of bringing the proposed SSPI documentation chages
into the git repo?

- is there anything to be improved or missing with the proposed changes?
- does the improvement need a hat tip of someone?
- anybody here that has the guts, time and willingness to take the
   supposed improvement and apply put it into the git repo?

Anything else needed here?

If the change is in principle OK, then I can prepare a patch or such (I
assume postgres doesn't take pull requests from
https://github.com/postgres ?)?

Greetings,
*t