Re: Typos in the code and README

От Alexander Lakhin
Тема Re: Typos in the code and README
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hello,

28.04.2024 11:05, David Rowley wrote:

> On Sat, 20 Apr 2024 at 16:09, David Rowley <dgrowleyml@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Here are a few more to see if it motivates anyone else to do a more
>> thorough search for another batch.
> I've pushed these now.

Please look also at the list of other typos and inconsistencies I've found
on the master branch:
additional_notnulls -> old_notnulls (cf. b0e96f311)
ATAddCheckConstraint ->? ATAddCheckNNConstraint (cf. b0e96f311)
bt_page_check -> bt_target_page_check (cf. 5ae208720)
calblack_arg -> callback_arg
combinig -> combining
compaining -> complaining
ctllock - remove (cf. 53c2a97a9)
dabatase -> database
eval_const_exprs_mutator -> eval_const_expressions_mutator
ExecEndValuesScan - remove (cf. d060e921e)
get_json_nested_columns -> get_json_table_nested_columns
io_direct -> debug_io_direct
iS ->? IS (a neatnik-ism)
joing ->? join (cf. 20f90a0e4)
_jumbleRangeTblEntry - remove (cf. 367c989cd)
Mallroy -> Mallory
onstead -> instead
procedual -> procedural
psql_safe -> safe_psql
read_quoted_pattern -> read_quoted_string
repertiore -> repertoire
rightfirstdataoffset ->? rightfirstoffset (cf. 5ae208720)
Sincle ->? Since (perhaps the whole sentence could be rephrased)
sslnegotition=direct/requiredirectwould -> sslnegotiation=direct/requiredirect would
sslnegotitation -> sslnegotiation
walreciever -> walreceiver
xid_wrapround -> xid_wraparound

(some of them are located in doc/, so it's not a code-only change)
I've attached the patch for your convenience, though maybe some
of the suggestions are to be discarded.

Best regards,
Alexander
Вложения