Setting up phppgadmin under https/ssl (Apache)

От samslists@gmail.com
Тема Setting up phppgadmin under https/ssl (Apache)
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hi...

This is as much an apache question as anything else, but I think it's
appropriate here.

I've been using phppgadmin on my local machine.  Now I've installed it
on a remote server running Ubuntu lts 8.04.

I figured I'd try and put it under ssl/https under Apache (mod_ssl).
I've created a test certificate, but I'm having trouble figuring out
exactly how to get phppgadmin working under SSL.  Can someone step me
through the process?

Thanks