Re: help please !

От Fabio Pardi
Тема Re: help please !
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
Hi Marco,

could you please provide more information?

I think a good starting point are the last lines of the postgres logfile. What's in there?

Also, for the next time, i think that in this case this is not the correct mailing list to post to.

regards,

fabio pardi

On 18/05/18 07:23, Marco Palombo wrote:
> Kind PostGresql Technical Staff,
>

> I ask your help about some software notifications...
>
> By yesterday, as soon as I start Pc (Windows 10 running) some notifications say:  POSTGRESQL 9.0 RIGHTLY COULD NOT
RUNNING....pleasere-install it.

> I've installed last version (10)  but notifications are there again.
>

> Please, can you help me ?
>

> Thank you
>

> Marco Palombo

Сообщение: Re: BUG #15203: trigger does not recognize schema changes whenpassing on data
Сообщение: Re: BUG #15203: trigger does not recognize schema changes whenpassing on data