От a.kondratov@postgrespro.ru
Тема Re: row filtering for logical replication
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi Euler,

On 2019-02-03 13:14, Andres Freund wrote:

> On 2018-11-23 13:15:08 -0300, Euler Taveira wrote:
>> Besides the problem presented by Hironobu-san, I'm doing some cleanup
>> and improving docs. I also forget to declare pg_publication_rel TOAST
>> table.
>>
>> Thanks for your review.
>
> As far as I can tell, the patch has not been refreshed since. So I'm
> marking this as returned with feedback for now. Please resubmit once
> ready.

Do you have any plans for continuing working on this patch and
submitting it again on the closest September commitfest? There are only
a few days left. Anyway, I will be glad to review the patch if you do
submit it, though I didn't yet dig deeply into the code.

I've rebased recently the entire patch set (attached) and it works fine.
Your tap test is passed. Also I've added a new test case (see 0009
attached) with real life example of bidirectional replication (BDR)
utilising this new WHERE clause. This naive BDR is implemented using
is_cloud flag, which is set to TRUE/FALSE on cloud/remote nodes
respectively.

Although almost all new tests are passed, there is a problem with DELETE
replication, so 1 out of 10 tests is failed. It isn't replicated if the
record was created with is_cloud=TRUE on cloud, replicated to remote;
then updated with is_cloud=FALSE on remote, replicated to cloud; then
deleted on remote.

Regards
--
Alexey Kondratov