Re: Change JOIN tutorial to focus more on explicit joins

От Jürgen Purtz
Тема Re: Change JOIN tutorial to focus more on explicit joins
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 30.11.20 21:25, David G. Johnston wrote:
Sorry, I managed to overlook the most recent patch.

I admitted my use of parentheses was incorrect and I don't see anyone else defending them.  Please remove them.

Minor typos:

"the database compare" -> needs an "s" (compares)

"In this case, the definition how to compare their rows." -> remove, redundant with the first sentence

"The results from the older implicit syntax, and the newer explicit JOIN/ON syntax, are identical" -> move the commas around to what is shown here

David J.

OK. Patch attached.

--

J. Purtz