Re: Certificate authentication docs in multiple places

От Peter Eisentraut
Тема Re: Certificate authentication docs in multiple places
Дата
Re: Certificate authentication docs in multiple places  (Bruce Momjian <bruce@momjian.us>)
Список pgsql-docs
On 23.03.23 14:33, Steve Atkins wrote:
> A couple of times recently I’ve been chatting with someone about using certificate authentication, and the docs
they’vefound on it are the ones in section 21.12 (Client Authentication -> Certificate Authentication).

> But the useful documentation about how to set it up and use it is in section 19.9.3 (Secure TCP/IP Connections with
SSL-> Using Client Certificates), where you’re less likely to find it while thinking about authentication.

> Should we add a link from the former to the latter?

Sure, some cross-linking between those two sections seems sensible.

От: Daniel Gustafsson
Сообщение: Re: Misleading "For more information..." placement
От: PG Doc comments form
Сообщение: Minor typo in 13.3.5. Advisory Locks