Re: [HACKERS] [BUGS] Replication to Postgres 10 on Windows is broken

От Peter Eisentraut
Тема Re: [HACKERS] [BUGS] Replication to Postgres 10 on Windows is broken
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 8/13/17 15:46, Noah Misch wrote:
> IMMEDIATE ATTENTION REQUIRED.  This PostgreSQL 10 open item is long past due
> for your status update.  Please reacquaint yourself with the policy on open
> item ownership[1] and then reply immediately.  If I do not hear from you by
> ownership without further notice.

It appears there is a patch that fixes the issue now.  Let's wait until
Wednesday to see if that ends up being successful.

Otherwise, the plan forward would be to decorate the change in the
original commit with an #ifndef WIN32.