Re: [HACKERS] pl/perl extension fails on Windows

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: [HACKERS] pl/perl extension fails on Windows
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Sandeep Thakkar <sandeep.thakkar@enterprisedb.com> writes:
> On Thu, Aug 10, 2017 at 9:04 PM, Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:
>> Got it.  So in short, it seems like the attached patch ought to fix it
>> for MSVC builds.  (We'd also need to teach PGAC_CHECK_PERL_EMBED_CCFLAGS
>> to let _USE_32BIT_TIME_T through on Windows, but let's confirm the theory
>> first.)

> We built the sources with this patch and were able to create the plperl
> extension on Windows 32bit and 64bit.

Excellent, thanks for testing.  I'll finish up the configure-script part
and push this shortly.

От: Peter Eisentraut
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] [BUGS] Replication to Postgres 10 on Windows is broken
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] [BUGS] Replication to Postgres 10 on Windows is broken