DB crashed and duplicated template0 db

От Luki Rustianto
Тема DB crashed and duplicated template0 db
Дата
Re: DB crashed and duplicated template0 db  (Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us>)
Список pgsql-general
Hi,

One of my customer's server goes down, I don't know yet how, but when
when they restart the machine I got this:
1. DB is working like usual
2. template0 and template1 database is *duplicated*
3. I can't do pg_dump, because error returned (see below)

How can I backup the database (other than template0 and template1) ?
How can this happen (duplicated db entry) ?

below is the log:

[korp@bum ~]$ psql -Utest -l
Password:
          List of databases
     Name     |  Owner   | Encoding
--------------+----------+-----------
 template0    | postgres | SQL_ASCII
 template0    | postgres | SQL_ASCII
 template1    | postgres | SQL_ASCII
 template1    | postgres | SQL_ASCII
 tmed      | test     | SQL_ASCII
 tmed_drei | test     | SQL_ASCII
(6 rows)

[korp@bum ~]$ pg_dump -x -O -Utest tmed > db.sql                       Password:
pg_dump: query to obtain list of schemas failed: ERROR:  more than one
row returned by a subquery used as an expression

[terakorp@bumel ~]$ psql -Utest teramed -c "SELECT COUNT(*) FROM
regpatient"    Password:
 count
--------
 135223
(1 row)

[terakorp@bumel ~]$ psql  --version
psql (PostgreSQL) 7.4.8
contains support for command-line editing

thx.