Re: PGAdmin4.11.1 on Ubuntu 18.04

От Adrian Klaver
Тема Re: PGAdmin4.11.1 on Ubuntu 18.04
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 8/1/19 8:28 AM, Tony Shelver wrote:
> Thanks for the replies: the version is PG11.4.
>

> I tried to uninstall pgAdmin4, then install psycopg 2.8 via pip, then
> reinstall pgadmoin4 again using the Synatpic / Ubunto package manager,
> but it just installs pscopg2.7 over the top.

If you are installing from the PGDG repo's then it seems someone did not
get the memo from the requirements.txt:

"# IMPORTANT:
#
#If runtime or build time dependencies are changed in this file, the #
#committer*must* ensure the DEB and RPM package maintainers are informed
#as soon as possible."

psycopg2>=2.8

apt-cache show pgadmin4-common
Package: pgadmin4-common
Source: pgadmin4
Version: 4.11-1.pgdg16.04+1

Depends: ...,  python3-psycopg2 (>= 2.7.4), ...

There is an issue filed:

https://redmine.postgresql.org/issues/4550

You will need a community account to see/update.
I will be updating issue.

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@aklaver.com