Re: A test for replay of regression tests

От Andrew Dunstan
Тема Re: A test for replay of regression tests
Дата
Re: A test for replay of regression tests  (Thomas Munro <thomas.munro@gmail.com>)
Список pgsql-hackers
On 1/21/22 16:22, Andrew Dunstan wrote:
> On 1/21/22 13:58, Thomas Munro wrote:
>> On Fri, Jan 21, 2022 at 3:42 PM Thomas Munro <thomas.munro@gmail.com> wrote:
>>> Thanks.  I added that and pushed.  Let's see if fairywren likes it
>>> when it comes back online.
>> A watched pot never boils, but I wonder why Andrew's 4 Windows
>> configurations jacana, bowerbird, fairywren and drongo have stopped
>> returning results.
>

> I think I have unstuck both machines. I will keep an eye on them and
> make sure they don't get stuck again.

fairywren is not happy with the recovery tests still.

I have noticed on a different setup that this test adds 11 minutes to
the runtime of the recovery tests, effectively doubling it. The doubling
is roughly true on faster setups, too. At least I would like a simple
way to disable the test.

I'm not very happy about that.

cheers

andrew