Re: [HACKERS] index-only count(*) for indexes supporting bitmap scans

От Alexander Kuzmenkov
Тема Re: [HACKERS] index-only count(*) for indexes supporting bitmap scans
Дата
Re: [HACKERS] index-only count(*) for indexes supporting bitmap scans  (Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us>)
Список pgsql-hackers
On 04.09.2017 15:17, Alexey Chernyshov wrote:
> make check-world fails on contrib/postgres_fdw because of Subquery Scan on ... Probably, query plan was changed.

Hi Alexey,

Thanks for testing! This is the same problem as the one in
'select_distinct' I mentioned before. I changed the test, the updated
patch is attached.

--
Alexander Kuzmenkov
The Russian Postgres Company