Re: [HACKERS] index-only count(*) for indexes supporting bitmap scans

От Alexey Chernyshov
Тема Re: [HACKERS] index-only count(*) for indexes supporting bitmap scans
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Spec compliant:           tested, passed
Documentation:            tested, passed

One thing I have noticed is a trailing whitespace after "bogus one":

123 +            * If we don't have to fetch the tuple, just return a
124 +            * bogus one
125 +            */

The new status of this patch is: Ready for Committer