Re: POC and rebased patch for CSN based snapshots

От Fujii Masao
Тема Re: POC and rebased patch for CSN based snapshots
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

On 2020/06/12 18:41, movead.li@highgo.ca wrote:
> Hello hackers,
>
> Currently, I do some changes based on the last version:
> 1. Catch up to the current  commit (c2bd1fec32ab54).
> 2. Add regression and document.
> 3. Add support to switch from xid-base snapshot to csn-base snapshot,
> and the same with standby side.

Andrey also seems to be proposing the similar patch [1] that introduces CSN
into core. Could you tell me what the difference between his patch and yours?
If they are almost the same, we should focus on one together rather than
working separately?

Regards,

[1]
https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/9964cf46-9294-34b9-4858-971e9029f5c7@postgrespro.ru