Re: Invalidate the subscription worker in cases where a user loses their superuser status

От Jeff Davis
Тема Re: Invalidate the subscription worker in cases where a user loses their superuser status
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Tue, 2023-10-17 at 14:17 +0530, Amit Kapila wrote:
> > Fair enough. I'll wait till early next week (say till Monday EOD)
> > see if anyone thinks otherwise and push this patch to HEAD after
> > some
> > more testing and review.
> >

> Pushed.

There was a brief discussion on backporting this here:

https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/CA%2BTgmob2mYpaUMT7aoFOukYTrpxt-WdgcitJnsjWhufnbDWEeg%40mail.gmail.com

It looks like you opted not to backport it. Was there a reason for
that? The only risky thing I see there is a change in the Subscription
structure -- I suppose that could be used by extensions?

(I am fine with it not being backported, but I was inclined to think it
should be backported.)

Regards,
    Jeff Davis