Re: Partitioned tables and covering indexes

От Teodor Sigaev
Тема Re: Partitioned tables and covering indexes
Дата
Re: Partitioned tables and covering indexes  (Amit Langote <Langote_Amit_f8@lab.ntt.co.jp>)
Список pgsql-hackers
>     Does the attached fix look correct?  Haven't checked the fix with ATTACH
>     PARTITION though.
>

> Attached patch seems to fix the problem.  However, I would rather get
> rid of modifying stmt->indexParams.  That seems to be more logical
> for me.  Also, it would be good to check some covering indexes on
> partitioned tables.  See the attached patch.
Seems right way, do not modify incoming object and do not copy rather large and
deep nested structure as suggested by Amit.

But it will  be better to have a ATTACH PARTITION test too.

                                                    WWW: http://www.sigaev.ru/

От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: Boolean partitions syntax
От: Anthony Iliopoulos
Сообщение: Re: PostgreSQL's handling of fsync() errors is unsafe and risks data loss at least on XFS