PostgreSQL running in the background....

От faeiz
Тема PostgreSQL running in the background....
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Dear Admins,

I am a new user, and I am running Suse Linux 9.3...
I have sucessfully installed PostgreSQL 8.0.3
The problem I am having is that my postgreSQL does not run in the
background. I have looked at the readme also they do have a command
to get postgres running in the background, but after I restart my
machine, it stops running.. I was wandering if you people could provide
me with a step by step walk through getting postgres running permantly
in the back ground.

Thanks.

--
faeiz