Re: Wrap (obfuscate) code

От Rodrigo De Leon
Тема Re: Wrap (obfuscate) code
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
On 7/4/06, Joshua D. Drake <jd@commandprompt.com> wrote:
> I have more then once been in an environment where, "Oh we just "sampled" the
> function from *xyz*".

That's precisely the reason I was asking, because my colleagues and I
had that same experience with Oracle packages when doing consulting
work for a customer.

After an incident where the customer's IT department had taken the
decision to try and *improve* the code we delivered, we just gave them
the original, untainted packages in wrapped format, and went on our
merry ways.

I would be quite a bonus to have equivalent functionality in PG.