Re: configure PostgreSQL with PERL: Perl version 5.8 or later is required, but this is .

От Adrian Klaver
Тема Re: configure PostgreSQL with PERL: Perl version 5.8 or later is required, but this is .
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 10/24/2016 01:19 PM, Andre Mikulec wrote:

> May strait answer is true.
>

> 1. I need to change the width of all of my tables because I have very
> wide data.  There is a compile-time parameter for that.

Beyond my knowledge, but I understand the custom compile now.

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@aklaver.com

От: John R Pierce
Сообщение: Re: configure PostgreSQL with PERL: Perl version 5.8 or later is required, but this is .
Сообщение: Re: configure PostgreSQL with PERL: Perl version 5.8 or later is required, but this is .