Re: configure PostgreSQL with PERL: Perl version 5.8 or later is required, but this is .

От Andre Mikulec
Тема Re: configure PostgreSQL with PERL: Perl version 5.8 or later is required, but this is .
Дата
Re: configure PostgreSQL with PERL: Perl version 5.8 or later is required, but this is .  (Adrian Klaver <adrian.klaver@aklaver.com>)
Solution: On Windows with Mingw, how to Install PostgreSQL with zlib, pltcl, plperl, and plpython  (Andre Mikulec <andre_mikulec@hotmail.com>)
Список pgsql-general

May strait answer is true.

1. I need to change the width of all of my tables because I have very wide data.  There is a compile-time parameter for that.

2. I need to debug, compile and install a modified version of the PostgreSQL extension pl/r.

Andre Mikulec
Andre_Mikulec@Hotmail.com