Re: Reading pg mailing lists from mobile device ?

От Jonathan S. Katz
Тема Re: Reading pg mailing lists from mobile device ?
Дата
Список pgsql-www
On 6/15/20 4:17 PM, legrand legrand wrote:
> Hi Jonathan,
>
> Thank you for this detailled answer.
>
> I know https://www.postgresql.org/list/
> and even more
> https://www.postgresql.org/search/?m=1&q=
>
> That works fine when searching a specific subject.
>
> But my need is different, it is simply to get "news" and
> *see what where the latests messages
> *
>
>   * *sorted by "date" desc,
>     *
>   * *"within last day"*
>   * *optionally restricted to a mailing list*
>   * *(my need being more excluding mailing list(s) ...)
>     *

If I click into the archives, I can get exactly that:

https://www.postgresql.org/list/pgsql-hackers/since/202006150000/

in this case, all the email from pgsql-hackers for the last day.

I'm still confident we can make the search/filtering experience better,
particularly the results, but we do provide a path for that use case
today (outside of the "reverse ordering").

Jonathan

Вложения

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

Сообщение: RE: Reading pg mailing lists from mobile device ?
Сообщение: Re: Reading pg mailing lists from mobile device ?