Re: Reading pg mailing lists from mobile device ?

От Jonathan S. Katz
Тема Re: Reading pg mailing lists from mobile device ?
Дата
Список pgsql-www
On 6/15/20 5:43 PM, Jonathan S. Katz wrote:
> On 6/15/20 4:17 PM, legrand legrand wrote:
>> Hi Jonathan,
>>
>> Thank you for this detailled answer.
>>
>> I know https://www.postgresql.org/list/
>> and even more
>> https://www.postgresql.org/search/?m=1&q=
>>
>> That works fine when searching a specific subject.
>>
>> But my need is different, it is simply to get "news" and
>> *see what where the latests messages
>> *
>>
>>   * *sorted by "date" desc,
>>     *
>>   * *"within last day"*
>>   * *optionally restricted to a mailing list*
>>   * *(my need being more excluding mailing list(s) ...)
>>     *
>
> If I click into the archives, I can get exactly that:
>
> https://www.postgresql.org/list/pgsql-hackers/since/202006150000/
>
> in this case, all the email from pgsql-hackers for the last day.
>
> I'm still confident we can make the search/filtering experience better,
> particularly the results, but we do provide a path for that use case
> today (outside of the "reverse ordering").

I did go to the aforementioned website and played around with its search
interface, so I do understand what you are looking for. We do need to
make some improvements to the several search results experience, and
likely elements of the archives interface as well.

Jonathan

Вложения

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

Сообщение: Re: Reading pg mailing lists from mobile device ?
Сообщение: RE: Reading pg mailing lists from mobile device ?