Re: Ynt: Ynt: [ODBC] Server Closed the connection unexpectedly

От Adrian Klaver
Тема Re: Ynt: Ynt: [ODBC] Server Closed the connection unexpectedly
Дата
Список pgsql-odbc
On 04/20/2017 07:06 AM, Mehmet Keleş wrote:

Again please reply to list also.

> my mongodb ver. is  *3.4.0,*

The webinar you posted earlier is for 3.2 and my guess is out of date.

> psqlodbc ver. is  *9.6.200*

The version information I was looking for was the BI Connector. Given
that you are using MongoDB I am going to assume version 2+, in which
case you are dealing with MySQL not Postgres. Keep in mind this all
educated guesses on my part as I do not use MongoDB nor am I MongoDB
tech support. I would suggest reaching out to MongoDB for tech support
to find out what you are actually dealing with.

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@aklaver.com