[ODBC] Server Closed the connection unexpectedly

От Mehmet Keleş
Тема [ODBC] Server Closed the connection unexpectedly
Дата
Список pgsql-odbc

Hello,
I downloaded odbc driver for mongodb from site("psqlodbc_09_06_0200-x64"),  i try to connect to my mongodb server via this odbc server(on Windows) but the error which is attached screen shot this email
was occured. while this trying, i can see openned connection on my mongodb server.
I try to find solution on web forums, but I didn't find.

Could you help me for this situation?

Best Regards

Mehmet Keles

Вложения