Re: [HACKERS] Adding support for Default partition in partitioning

От Amit Langote
Тема Re: [HACKERS] Adding support for Default partition in partitioning
Дата
Re: [HACKERS] Adding support for Default partition in partitioning  (Kyotaro HORIGUCHI <horiguchi.kyotaro@lab.ntt.co.jp>)
Re: [HACKERS] Adding support for Default partition in partitioning  (Jeevan Ladhe <jeevan.ladhe@enterprisedb.com>)
Список pgsql-hackers
Oops, I meant to send one more comment.

On 2017/06/15 15:48, Amit Langote wrote:
> BTW, I noticed the following in 0002
+                     errmsg("there exists a default partition for table \"%s\", cannot
add a new partition",

This error message style seems novel to me.  I'm not sure about the best
message text here, but maybe: "cannot add new partition to table \"%s\"
with default partition"

Note that the comment applies to both DefineRelation and
ATExecAttachPartition.

Thanks,
Amit

От: Amit Langote
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] Adding support for Default partition in partitioning
От: Ashutosh Bapat
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] A bug in mapping attributes in ATExecAttachPartition()