Re: Fatal Error : Invalid Memory alloc request size 1236252631

От Rob Sargent
Тема Re: Fatal Error : Invalid Memory alloc request size 1236252631
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 8/14/23 09:29, Sai Teja wrote:
> Could anyone please suggest any ideas to resolve this issue.
>
> I have increased the below parameters but still I'm getting same error.
>
> work_mem, shared_buffers
>
> Out of 70k rows in the table only for the few rows which is of large
> size (700MB) getting the issue. Am unable to fetch the data for that
> particular row.
>
> Would be appreciated if anyone share the insights.
>
> Thanks,
> Sai

Are you using java?  There's an upper limit on array size, hence also on
String length.  You'll likely need to process the output in chunks.

От: David Ventimiglia
Сообщение: How to optimize PostgreSQL Row Security Policies that involve related tables?
От: Sai Teja
Сообщение: Re: Fatal Error : Invalid Memory alloc request size 1236252631