Re: Fatal Error : Invalid Memory alloc request size 1236252631

От Sai Teja
Тема Re: Fatal Error : Invalid Memory alloc request size 1236252631
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Could anyone please suggest any ideas to resolve this issue.

I have increased the below parameters but still I'm getting same error.

work_mem, shared_buffers

Out of 70k rows in the table only for the few rows which is of large size (700MB) getting the issue. Am unable to fetch the data for that particular row.

Would be appreciated if anyone share the insights.

Thanks,
Sai