Re: DB become enormous with continuos insert and update

От Gabriele Bartolini
Тема Re: DB become enormous with continuos insert and update
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hello,

> It was a bug of version 8.1.
> We solve all our problem simply update to 8.4 !!!

Well ... it was not a bug, actually a feature that was not yet
implemented.

My first question about which version of PostgreSQL you were using in this
thread was exactly for that purpose, but ... you never replied to that.

Next time, please post the version you are using and possibly the
operating system.

> It's incredible, DB don't change dimension even after 1 million insert
and
> update.
> CPUs average load  drastically is fallen down!

Glad you fixed it.

Ciao,
Gabriele

--