Re: DB become enormous with continuos insert and update

От Hfe80
Тема Re: DB become enormous with continuos insert and update
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Thank to all
I couldn't respond yesterday but we had tried all you suggestion in the past
weeks.

But nothing change really
Now finally have resolve the problem!!!

It was a bug of version 8.1.
We solve all our problem simply update to 8.4 !!!

It's incredible, DB don't change dimension even after 1 million insert and
update.
CPUs average load  drastically is fallen down!

before 16 core server has an incredible average load from 2 to 16!
Now 16 core server now have nothing to do! :)  average load  is 0,1   :)

NB Thank you to friends of  http://www.nikos.it nikos  that has give us the
right suggestion.