Re: Postgres HA and Pglogical

От Peter Eisentraut
Тема Re: Postgres HA and Pglogical
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
This is the bug reporting address, and what you are writing is not a bug
report.

What you are asking about is very complex and will probably involve many
different software components with specific configurations and
nontrivial interactions.  That's not something someone can answer in a
single email in their discretionary time.  I think you need to do some
more research on your own or hire some help.