Re: BUG #17362: Error "could not find block containing chunk" when using index with icu collation on CentOS 7

От Pasi Eronen
Тема Re: BUG #17362: Error "could not find block containing chunk" when using index with icu collation on CentOS 7
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
On Wed, Jan 12, 2022 at 12:20 AM Peter Geoghegan <pg@bowt.ie> wrote:
> It looks like you're probably not using utf8 as your database
> encoding, based on the stacktrace -- even though I would expect that
> on your ICU version. What does "show server_encoding;" show you when
> run from psql?

It's UTF8.

postgres=# show server_encoding;
 server_encoding
 UTF8
(1 row)

Best regards,
Pasi

От: Peter Eisentraut
Сообщение: Re: Postgres HA and Pglogical
От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: wrong output in dump of rules with old values of row type columns