Re: [HACKERS] Get stuck when dropping a subscription duringsynchronizing table

От Peter Eisentraut
Тема Re: [HACKERS] Get stuck when dropping a subscription duringsynchronizing table
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 6/20/17 22:44, Noah Misch wrote:
>> A patch has been posted, and it's being reviewed.  Next update Monday.
>
> This PostgreSQL 10 open item is past due for your status update.  Kindly send
> a status update within 24 hours, and include a date for your subsequent status
> update.  Refer to the policy on open item ownership:
> https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/20170404140717.GA2675809%40tornado.leadboat.com

I'm not sure how to proceed here.  Nobody is else seems terribly
interested, and this is really a minor issue, so I don't want to muck
around with the locking endlessly.  Let's say, if there are no new
insights by Friday, I'll pick one of the proposed patches or just close
it without any patch.