Re: PG buildfarm member cisticola

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: PG buildfarm member cisticola
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Wed, Jul 24, 2024 at 01:09:22PM +0200, Alvaro Herrera wrote:
> Hmm, it appears that these symbols did not exist in 1.1.1g, and since
> neither of them is invoked directly by the Postgres code, maybe the
> reason for this is that the OpenSSL headers being used do not correspond
> to the library being linked.

I am as puzzled as you are.  The version of OpenSSL detected by
./configure is the same before and after the first failure.  Well,
that's the output of `openssl` so perhaps we are just being lied here
and that we are trying to link to a different version in the
background.  Impossible to say without more input from the machine
owner.

The two commits between the last success and the first failure are:
7e187a7386 Mon Jul 22 02:29:21 2024 UTC  Fix unstable test in select_parallel.sql
2d8ef5e24f Mon Jul 22 00:28:01 2024 UTC  Add new error code for "file name too long"

Discarding the first one points to the second, still I don't see a
relation, which would come down to a conflict with the new
ERRCODE_FILE_NAME_TOO_LONG (?).
--
Michael

Вложения