Re: iso-8859-1 annotation '-cim' in source code

От Bruce Momjian
Тема Re: iso-8859-1 annotation '-cim' in source code
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Thu, Jul  4, 2024 at 04:18:43PM +0200, Daniel Gustafsson wrote:
> > Searching for "cimarron postgres" returns
> > https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Illustra, which mentions a Cimarron Taylor
> > as one of Stonebraker's students, but I can't find anything else
> > relevant in a few minutes of searching.
>
> That seems to match up.  There is a Cimarron Taylor on LinkedIN who was
> "Programmer/Analyst" at U.C.  Berkeley Database Research Group in January 1978
> through January 1990.

And the Stonebraker video lists Cimarron Taylor as one of the 39 Berkely
contributors:

    https://momjian.us/main/blogs/pgblog/2015.html#August_5_2015
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BbGeKi6T6QI&t=4269s

От: Bruce Momjian
Сообщение: Re: Changing the state of data checksums in a running cluster