Re: How to Build Postgres in a Portable / Relocatable fashion?

От Bruce Momjian
Тема Re: How to Build Postgres in a Portable / Relocatable fashion?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Fri, May  3, 2024 at 11:27:12PM +0000, AJ ONeal wrote:
> > > Back in the good old days there was official 1st-party support for Linux:
> > This
> > was/is a third party site.
>
> Oh. I thought that EDB was *the* Postgres company like MySQL AB was *the* MySQL company. My mistake.

How did you come to that conclusion?  Is there something we could do to
avoid this assumption.

От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: How to Build Postgres in a Portable / Relocatable fashion?
Сообщение: Re: How to Build Postgres in a Portable / Relocatable fashion?