Re: How to Build Postgres in a Portable / Relocatable fashion?

От Adrian Klaver
Тема Re: How to Build Postgres in a Portable / Relocatable fashion?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 5/3/24 17:07, Bruce Momjian wrote:
>>> This
>>> was/is a third party site.
>>
>> Oh. I thought that EDB was *the* Postgres company like MySQL AB was *the* MySQL company. My mistake.
>
> How did you come to that conclusion?  Is there something we could do to
> avoid this assumption.

 From here:

https://www.enterprisedb.com/

#1 IN POSTGRES
THE MOST ADMIRED, DESIRED, & USED DATABASE.

is not helpful.

Though I would say the bigger issue is here:

https://www.postgresql.org/download/

Where you have

Packages and Installers

and then further down

3rd party distributions

It tends to imply that the 'Packages and Installers' are not third
party, when they are to some degree or another.

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@aklaver.com

Сообщение: Re: How to Build Postgres in a Portable / Relocatable fashion?
Сообщение: Re: How to Build Postgres in a Portable / Relocatable fashion?