Re: Injection points: some tools to wait and wake

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: Injection points: some tools to wait and wake
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Mon, Feb 26, 2024 at 08:24:04AM +0000, Bertrand Drouvot wrote:
> I'll try to submit the POC patch in [1] before beginning of next week now that
> we're "just waiting" if there is more comments on this current thread.

I'll look at what you have there in more details.

> [1]: https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/ZdTNafYSxwnKNIhj%40ip-10-97-1-34.eu-west-3.compute.internal

The main routines have been now applied as 37b369dc67bc, with the test
in 6782709df81f.  I have used the same naming policy as 6a1ea02c491d
for consistency, naming the injection point create-restart-point.
--
Michael

Вложения