Re: Infinite loop in XLogPageRead() on standby

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: Infinite loop in XLogPageRead() on standby
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Mon, Mar 11, 2024 at 04:43:32PM +0900, Kyotaro Horiguchi wrote:
> At Wed, 6 Mar 2024 11:34:29 +0100, Alexander Kukushkin <cyberdemn@gmail.com> wrote in
>> Thank you for spending your time on it!
>
> You're welcome, but I aplogize for the delay in the work..

Thanks for spending time on this.  Everybody is busy with the last
commit fest, and the next minor release set is planned for May so
there should still be time even after the feature freeze:
https://www.postgresql.org/developer/roadmap/

I should be able to come back to this thread around the beginning of
April.  If you are able to do some progress in-between, that would be
surely helpful.

Thanks,
--
Michael