Re: heavily contended lwlocks with long wait queues scale badly

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: heavily contended lwlocks with long wait queues scale badly
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Tue, Jan 16, 2024 at 03:11:48PM +0900, Michael Paquier wrote:
> I'd like to apply that, just let me know if you have any comments
> and/or objections.

And done on 12~15.

While on it, I have also looked at source code references on github
and debian that involve lwWaiting, and all of them rely on lwWaiting
when not waiting, making LW_WS_NOT_WAITING an equivalent.
--
Michael

Вложения