Re: Logical replication breaks: "unexpected duplicate for tablespace 0, relfilenode 2774069304"

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: Logical replication breaks: "unexpected duplicate for tablespace 0, relfilenode 2774069304"
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Thu, Dec 28, 2023 at 02:03:12PM +0200, Kouber Saparev wrote:
>> The first problem that we have here is that we've lost track of the
>> patch proposed, so I have added a CF entry for now:
>> https://commitfest.postgresql.org/46/4720/
>
> Thank you. Is there a bug report or should we file one? It looks like
> something that compromises the reliability of the logical replication as a
> whole.

Having a CF entry means that it is already tracked, so no need to do
more here for the moment.  The next step would be to look at the
proposed patch in more details, and work on fixing the issue.
--
Michael

Вложения