unable to resgiter witnes node in repmgr

От Vijaykumar Patil
Тема unable to resgiter witnes node in repmgr
Дата
Список pgsql-general

Happy new year to everyone !!

Can any one help me on this below issue as we are not able to register witness node in repmgr , getting below error.

postgres@adsoazdbaodb04[TEST]-/home/postgres: repmgr -f /u01/app/admin/Data/repmgr.conf witness register -h scrbtrheldbaas001

INFO: connecting to witness node "adsoazdbaodb04" (ID: 4)

DEBUG: connecting to: "user=repmgr connect_timeout=2 dbname=repmgr host=adsoazdbaodb04 fallback_application_name=repmgr options=-csearch_path="

INFO: connecting to primary node

DEBUG: connecting to: "user=repmgr connect_timeout=2 dbname=repmgr host=scrbtrheldbaas001 fallback_application_name=repmgr options=-csearch_path="

ERROR: witness node cannot be in the same cluster as the primary node

DETAIL: database system identifiers on primary node and provided witness node match (7317528477531093832)

HINT: the witness node must be created on a separate read/write node

postgres@adsoazdbaodb04[TEST]-/home/postgres: cat /u01/app/admin/Data/repmgr.conf

#cluster='pg_cluster'

node_id=4

node_name=adsoazdbaodb04

conninfo='host=adsoazdbaodb04 user=repmgr dbname=repmgr connect_timeout=2'

data_directory='/u01/app/admin/Data/pg_da'

failover=automatic

promote_command='repmgr standby promote -f /u01/app/admin/Data/repmgr.conf --log-to-file'

follow_command='repmgr standby follow -f /u01/app/admin/Data/repmgr.conf --log-to-file --upstream-node-id=%n'

pg_bindir='/u01/app/admin/Postgresql/15.3/bin'

user='repmgr'

log_level = 'DEBUG'

log_file = '/u01/app/admin/Data/repmgr.log'

monitoring_history = 'true'

primary_visibility_consensus = 'true'

Thanks & Regards

Vijaykumar

Database Operations

Maersk Global Service Centre, Pune.

The information contained in this message is privileged and intended only for the recipients named. If the reader is not a representative of the intended recipient, any review, dissemination or copying of this message or the information it contains is prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please immediately notify the sender, and delete the original message and attachments.

Maersk will as part of our communication and interaction with you collect and process your personal data. You can read more about Maersk’s collection and processing of your personal data and your rights as a data subject in our privacy policy

Classification: Internal

Вложения