Re: odd buildfarm failure - "pg_ctl: control file appears to be corrupt"

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: odd buildfarm failure - "pg_ctl: control file appears to be corrupt"
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Thu, Oct 12, 2023 at 12:25:34PM +1300, Thomas Munro wrote:
> I'm planning to push 0002 (retries in frontend programs, which is
> where this thread began) and 0004 (add missing locks to SQL
> functions), including back-patches as far as 12, in a day or so.
>
> I'll abandon the others for now, since we're now thinking bigger[1]
> for backups, side stepping the problem.

FWIW, 0003 looks like a low-risk improvement seen from here, so I'd be
OK to use it at least for now on HEAD before seeing where the other
discussions lead.  0004 would be OK if applied to v11, as well, but I
also agree that it is not a big deal to let this branch be as it is
now at this stage if you feel strongly this way.
--
Michael

Вложения