Re: odd buildfarm failure - "pg_ctl: control file appears to be corrupt"

От Thomas Munro
Тема Re: odd buildfarm failure - "pg_ctl: control file appears to be corrupt"
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
I'm planning to push 0002 (retries in frontend programs, which is
where this thread began) and 0004 (add missing locks to SQL
functions), including back-patches as far as 12, in a day or so.

I'll abandon the others for now, since we're now thinking bigger[1]
for backups, side stepping the problem.

[1] https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/flat/1330cb48-4e47-03ca-f2fb-b144b49514d8%40pgmasters.net