Re: Move global variables of pgoutput to plugin private scope.

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: Move global variables of pgoutput to plugin private scope.
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Wed, Sep 27, 2023 at 10:15:24AM +0530, Amit Kapila wrote:
> It's like that from the beginning. Now, even if we want to move, your
> suggestion is not directly related to this patch as we are just
> changing one field, and that too to fix a bug. We should start a
> separate thread to gather a broader consensus if we want to move the
> exposed structure to an internal file.

As you wish.  You are planning to take care of the patches 0001 and
0002 posted on this thread, I guess?
--
Michael

Вложения

От: "Zhijie Hou (Fujitsu)"
Сообщение: RE: Move global variables of pgoutput to plugin private scope.
Сообщение: Re: Move global variables of pgoutput to plugin private scope.